The increasingly popular Henley-on-Thames Triathlon is in its ninth year and takes place at Henley Leisure Centre and Gillotts School.
The town is perhaps best known for the annual Royal Regatta, which attracts some of the world´s finest rowers. Conveniently situated just outside the picturesque town of Henley on the edge of the Chiltern Hills and the banks of the River Thames.
Boasting a spectator friendly course the Henley Triathlon is one not to be missed.
Places are sure to fill up quickly, so secure your place and enter now.
- Pretty riverside market town location on the Thames
- Chip Timed & PRINTED RESULTS as you cross the line!
- Leisure centre pool based swim
- Rural Oxfordshire countryside bike course
- Grass run course within the grounds of Gillotts School
- Split transitions at the leisure centre and school playing field (see race day info for further details)
- 2019 finishers medal for every entrant
Do you have children that can’t wait to become a triathlete? Make a weekend of it and enter them in the UK Kids Fun Triathlon on Saturday 27th July for 5-16 yr olds.
The Kids event has been over-subscribed for the last few years resulting in entries closing early, so be sure to avoid disappointment and book early.